We are seeking an experienced Intake Registered Nurse (RN) to join our home health care team.
The Intake RN will be responsible for the review and evaluation of patient referrals for home health care services, including conducting assessments and determining service plans.
The Intake RN will work closely with clinical staff to ensure that patients receive the highest quality of care in the home setting.
• Review and evaluate patient referrals for home health care services and develop service plans.
• Conduct assessments of patient conditions and needs.
• Coordinate with clinical staff to ensure quality of care.
• Develop and maintain patient records and ensure accuracy of documentation.
• Communicate effectively with patients, family members, medical staff, and other service providers.
• Monitor patient progress, adjust plans of care, and provide ongoing support.
• Provide education and support to patients and families.
• Establish and maintain professional relationships with referral sources.
• Comply with all applicable laws, regulations, and standards of practice.
• Participate in quality improvement activities. Qualifications:
• Current state RN license.
• At least two years of experience